Wednesday 30 April 2014

Free Sample: Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Perfume

Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Perfume Sample

I requested this sample online and it arrived in the mail well-packaged a couple of days later.


It's a fruity apple scent with the classic perfume-y floral musk.

The 30ml is £40, and the largest size, 75ml is around £60-70. For me this is definitely a very expensive price to pay for a perfume, although not necessarily more expensive than other high end perfumes.


Update: unfortunately this sample is no longer available online to be delivered! But I'm sure you can go into store and try it there, and ask for a 5ml free sample there if you wish. I definitely recommend checking it out, although obviously perfumes are a very personal preference.

Would you like me to do a post with my top 3 favourite perfumes? I definitely have a few in mind that I've found and am completely obsessed with, and are away from the classic old-school perfume scent that to me is a bit boring and not very appealing. I prefer fruity, sweeter scents.


Would you like most posts in the future giving links to free delivered samples? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love you blog and i got the free dolce and gabbana sample from reading this so a big thanks to you. for more free samples uk visit the Gratisfaction site.

    ReplyDelete