Saturday 12 April 2014

Smith Street; Pomegranate Scented Body Wash, Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

When I completely finish a product, I upload a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the 'Pomegranate scented body wash' by Smith Street which I bought from TK Maxx probably half a year ago.



It is a (deliciously scented, I admit) wash to use in the shower to clean and scent the body.

It came with a body lotion of the same scent (for after-shower use), which I haven't been using much but so far have been loving a lot more than this. I think it was about £5 for the both, which for 2x 500ml product I think is quite a good deal.



My problem with this product, though, is the texture. It doesn't come out smoothly, more in slimy lumps of product- yeah, delicious. It also doesn't lather well at all which is always upsetting.

It came with a pump, which broke, so I discarded it.

I couldn't find much on this product online at all so it must be a sort of under-the-radar brand, as with many things from TK Maxx.


Would I repurchase this again? Definitely not. There are so many good cheap body washes out there, and I know I have loads to get through in my collection just waiting to be used. Hopefully I'll like the body lotion a bit better.

Have you tried this product, or will you be picking one up? What body-wash products should I try next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment