Tuesday 1 April 2014

Current Nails: Barry M Chameleon Blue

Currently I am wearing on my nails:

This glossy silvery grey-blue from Barry M.


It costs around the £3 mark from Superdrug or anywhere with a Barry M counter.

I have been wearing this on my nails for about a week now, opting for the lazy tactic of simply adding a new layer over the top as the current one starts to chip.


As you can see, this coat is also starting to chip at the tips. As a result of the build-up, what you see in the picture is the colour after three coats (over a week or possibly more), however the colour fully and opaquely coats the nails in just one coat, as I have come to expect from Barry M.

I've had this for ages and the formulation is still so smooth and not clumpy or thick at all.


My nails are finally starting to gain some length haha! I'm so happy. I really hate short nails on myself.

Three coats, with a basecoat. As you pile on the coats, the shade gets slightly darker


The reason it's called 'Chameleon Blue' and has the funky limited edition packaging is due to the special effect of this polish.

With the addition of a topcoat, this blue shade transforms to a reddy-bronze. This makes it extremely easy to do funky nail art designs. I have tried this method before and not only does it work well, but the colour is also beautiful. This time I just felt like using this as a plain blue though.


Have you tried this nail polish? What are you wearing on your nails at the moment? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment