Saturday 5 April 2014

Clearasil; Deep Cleansing Pads, Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

When I completely finish a product, I upload a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished these Deep Cleansing Pads by Clearasil. They are around the £4 mark and I bought them from Superdrug a few months ago.

I usually used this product as more of a toner; after the makeup is removed from my face in the evening (or after cleansing in the morning before moisturiser). It removed any excess makeup and left me with an extremely smooth and clean-feeling face.


The actual pads were both durable (don't break apart like some other more flimsy pads I have tried) and meshed, meaning they gently but effectively exfoliated the skin which is very satisfying.

I wouldn't recommend using these too close to the eyes as they are strongly chemical and will cause you to have a stinging effect. The scent despite being fresh cleaning also had a distinctly fruity smell which was unlike other strictly chemical-smelling cleanser/toner pads I have used.


Clearasil is a brand I thoroughly rely on for skincare, and this product with 65 pads (lasts a long time!) is another one from the brand that once again I really loved.

It has ingredients for fighting spots and claims to give you clearer skin every day. This definitely helped to clean my skin.


This product worked well and I definitely will be repurchasing these or another set of cleansing/toning pads very soon, it's something I think people should attempt to fit this step into their skincare routine if they don't already.

Have you tried this product? What products from Clearasil do you recommend to me? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment