Monday 7 April 2014

Current Nails: Barry M Lilac Foil

Currently I am wearing:

This silvery purple from Barry M called 'Lilac Foil'.


As you can tell I've been wearing a lot of Barry M at the moment, and this is another duo-chrome beautiful shade.


These are about £3, but this might have been slightly more because I believe it was a limited edition shade.


The formula of Barry M shades is usually on the thicker side, however this one despite feeling thinner still creates the opaque shade you see above in just one coat. The pictures show no basecoat or topcoat either.


It's a beautiful shade when it catches the light, and with the other colours in the 'foil' range from Barry M (silver and gold), the best part about this nail polish is it's literally completely dry within about 30 seconds. I'm not even joking it's so quick and easy to just chuck on.


Have you got this shade? What's your favourite nail polish brand? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment