Saturday 29 March 2014

The Body Shop; Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

When I completely finish a product, I upload a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished a mini size of The Body Shop famous body butter in pink grapefruit scent.

A body butter is an all-over body moisturiser I use to nourish my skin usually after baths or showers or just before bed. 


This body butter gives a healthy shine to the skin without that greasy feeling- it sinks fully into the skin. I mainly use it on my arms or legs.

It's useful to have a small pot, only 50ml, good for travel and festivals which was what I mainly used it for last summer, especially as the normal size pots seem to last forever. I think the price is under £5, but usually The Body Shop have 50% deals on so be sure to pop in on those days!


I've been using body butters from The Body Shop for a long time, and this scent is delicious, fruity and not too sweet. They leave a smooth feel to the skin and a non-overbearing scent for a few hours.

Will I repurchase this? Probably not right now because I do have a few body butters still on the go. But the scent is up there with my favourites (along with passion fruit and blueberry) and I will forever rely on body butters from The Body Shop.

Have you tried this product from The Body Shop? What other body moisturisers should I try? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment