Wednesday 18 June 2014

Current Nails: OPI Teal The Cows Come Home

Currently I am Wearing...

This metallic bright blue by OPI which I got in a minis set of 5 that didn't say the names on any of them, but I've researched the colour and I do believe it is called 'Teal The Cows Come Home'.

I couldn't find the set of minis on the internet anywhere for some reason (I bought it from TK Maxx I think for a discounted price), but if you like the colour shown here you can still buy the full size.


Aren't the OPI names just amazing? ;') And obviously the application is wonderful too, I think their formulation is my favourite by any brand.

My nails are finally longer and healthier! To see my tips and tricks, read my nail care megapost!

Two coats of the nail polish over a basecoat

What are you currently wearing on your nails? What's your favourite brand of nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment