Saturday 21 June 2014

Burt's Bees Body Wash: Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

Today I finished: this Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash from Burt's Bees.

This is slightly smaller than the normal size as I got it in a gift set a few months ago.

I used this to clean myself in the shower, it has a nice, fresh scent which might be a bit overpowering for some people, but I liked it. Also the formulation is quite thick but I found this was a good thing and not a hindrance.


I don't think I'll repurchase this as I have other body washes or shower gels ready to use, and others I probably prefer more than this. A good alternative but still a similar product to this are the shower gels from The Body Shop which I actually prefer to this.

What's your favourite brand? What product did you last use up? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment