Saturday 22 March 2014

Benefit; Total Moisture Facial Cream, Empty-Review


Empties: Mini Reviews

When I completely finish a product, I upload a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the 'Total Moisture' cream by Benefit, which is an intense moisturiser I got probably close to a year ago for free (this is a small sample size, nonetheless lasting me for a long time), with a purchase at a Benefit counter. I didn't even ask for it the server just threw it in there for me- thanks!


With combination-oily skin (an oily t-zone), this moisturiser, as the name suggests, was not the one for me. It sunk in fairly well but still left my skin feeling a tad greasy, especially in my oily area, the t-zone. The product is a thick white cream and I only needed to use a tiny bit to cover my whole face.

The full size is around £27 for 48g. This may not seem a lot of product, but with all moisturisers a little goes a long long way, and especially with this one.


If you have dry skin, check this out! I'm sure this would be great for you. Oily or normal skin- probably not.

I'd like to try some other high end moisturisers and skincare, as I usually stick to the drugstore ones (might do a top 5 drugstore moisturisers as I've been through my fare share- is anyone interested in this?), and if anyone has any skincare recommendations be sure to let me know.


Would I repurchase this again? No. I'm sure it's a great moisturiser but just not for my skin type. Benefit, if you're reading this (lol), it would be great to do a moisturiser for normal or oily skin, as this one is only really suitable for dry skin, or perhaps normal skin if only a little bit is used.

Have you tried this product, or will you be picking one up? What benefit products should I try next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment