Thursday 24 July 2014

Nail Art: Nail Rock Tribal Gold Aztec Pack

Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps


I've had these for ages and never had the appropriate time to try them out, so decided to use them last weekend for the England Latitude Festival I attended from Thursday-Monday last week (which was amazing by the way). However the nail wraps didn't really make it, as I should've expected.


Nail wraps are basically stickers you stick onto the nails. No basecoat, no topcoat.

As you can see, I didn't initially manage to fully stick on completely all the stickers. I had to use a basecoat under the parts of the sticker that hadn't stuck properly.


I noticed them peeling on day one, and by the end of day 2 I got so annoyed with the flakiness that I had to take them all off and spend the rest of the festival with plain nails.

I noticed that there was no negative effect on my nails of the stickers though, which was good.


The one nail I managed to get perfect was really good though, and it lasted so long and didn't peel at all.


These definitely could last for ages, maybe even the 10 days that it claims on the packet. But they're not the easiest to apply. I think it takes practice to get it perfect, but they are really sticky and it comes with an acetone wipe to dry the nails out before you stick the sticker on too.


If you've tried these do you have any tips? If not, would you try these out? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment