Saturday 12 July 2014

Eye Makeup: Smokey Eye with Pink and Purple Lower Lashline

Sunday 28th June Eye Makeup Look

It's a simple smokey brown eye with a pop of pink and purple under the eye on the lower lash line.


I absolutely loved this look because it was so fun and different, but again quite subtle.





I did a very strong winged eyeliner, as I love to do.


I apologise for the bare brows, but I hadn't filled them in yet (or done my face makeup, hence the freckles haha).


Here's a list of the products I used.


As a base I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk. For the eyehsadows on the lid I used the Stila in the Light Palette. I used bare all over the lid (a matte skintone shade) as a transition shade I used bliss, kitten all over the inner 3/4 of the lid (and in my inner corner), and on the outer quarter I used sandstone and sunset. For the lower lashline I used the pink and purple from the Lime Crime Palette D'antoinette which I did a full post/haul on here. I used the L'oreal Superliner and Rocket Maybelline mascara as usual.

Do you like this look? Would you recreate it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment