Saturday 5 July 2014

Bioderma Crealine H20: Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

Today I finished this cleanser from Bioderma- I'm sure you've heard about this already as it's pretty much a beauty phenomonon here on the blogosphere.

I use a cleanser to remove makeup before bed, and freshen up my face in the morning before applying makeup.

I either buy mine from Amazon or Ebay, or preferably from a French chemist as it's so much cheaper.



This is so amazing because it's so gentle on the skin- it literally feels like water except for the fact that it removes makeup, even waterproof makeup. I like to use this mainly for the eyes or all over to remove any remnants of makeup after using a slightly more harsh makeup remover to get off the brunt of it- the one I use is the oil-based Nivea double effects. A full empty-review of that can be found here.


Will I repurchase this product? Oh I already have. In fact, this is about the 3rd or maybe even 4th one of these 500ml products I've used.

What makeup remover do you use? What's your favourite cleanser? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment